Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Preparing For Opening Night

Today, on the way to New York, I read a book called, "Treasure Planet". It is a really good book and very interesting. This is my kind of book. Luckily, we didn't have any commuting problems like yesterday. Yesterday, something was wrong with the bridge right before the Secaucus station. So the train had to switch tracks. The train went backwards for about fifteen minutes. Then we had to wait for the other trains to pass so that we could get on the other track. But we ended up okay. When I got there today, we rehearsed in another Ripley Grier studio on 55th and 8th Ave. There was alot of space in the hallways, but I had to wait until rehearsal to dance. I got the worm down pack, but I didn't have to do the Morning Report dance. Tonight, I watched a little bit of Circle of Life. Then I ran down the stairs at the BOOM. Afterwards, I played games on the computer and watched "Big Momma's House 2". Then my mom picked me up. Tomorrow is my OPENING NIGHT!! Hooray. TTYL

Alphonso

5 comments:

  1. Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!!!
    Best of luck to you I know you will be a big hit!
    YES YOU CAN!!!!!!! Go get em' SIMBA!!!! :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opening Night!!! Break a leg! Everyone from PJ Hill is cheering for you. YES YOU CAN!!! Love Mrs. B!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alphonso... Today is your Big day and Pastor Jordan and I am so very proud of you. Go show them how it's done!! Break a Leg! We love you.
    Love n Hugs
    First Lady Tanya Jordan (CMBC)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a Trentonian living away from where I grew up, it is truly a BLESSING and a honor to read about this young man. My GOD continue to bless you and your family. "Break a Leg!"

    Benjamin W. James
    SGT USMC Ret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alphonso, do your thing tonight! I know you and Shannon will be great! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete