Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Can't Wait Til Opening Night

Today I rehearsed in Alvin Ailey studios. It's been a long time since I've been at that studio. We rehearsed in a studio that looked just like a theatre. It was awesome. All of our notes and dancing were so good. We only had a few things to work on. I also got to track today. Tracking is when you follow another Young Simba around through the show. I got to track with Jeremy Gumbs. I learned a lot of things today like crossing under the stage and my entrances. I also learned some of my exits and what to do. I can't wait til opening night. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. A buddy is good anytime especially for the things you need to learn in a short amount of time. Sounds like there are lots of "secret" ins and outs of the stage...fun, fun, fun!!!!! XO

    ReplyDelete