Sunday, September 20, 2009

Acting Can Be Hazardous

Today we rehearsed all of our scenes and music for Act One with Mr. Paul and Jen. It went so smooth. There were just a little bit of errors. I never knew that working could be dangerous. Let me tell you why. Shannon's tail was safety pinned to her corset. The pin came loose and stuck her in the back of her leg. There was a loose wire in my corset and it stuck me when I was doing the worm. I have bruises on my ankles from dancing and I got scratched several times during the fight scene. I'm glad Mrs. Shereen is going to cut Shereen's nails because they are brutal. Thank you Mrs. Shereen. TTYL

Alphonso

2 comments:

  1. Alphonso, sounds like you are getting the full range of experiences.Some extra padding might be something to think about. Happy to hear that you are handling the challenges. Let that yes we can spirit shine through!--- Ms. Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody said it was going to be easy!!! :) Take care of your bruises....You'll be fine! Work all the kinks out now while you still have the time!
    Opening day will be a breeze----have a great week.
    XO

    ReplyDelete