Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Hardest Week of My Life

This was the hardest and most exciting week of my entire life. It was so intense. And guess what? Today was my last day alone. Tomorrow I have a day off and on Tuesday, the Nalas come. I am so excited. Having a day off means no rehearsing, no lines, and no worries(Hakuna Matata). This morning my mom put “Bite It” on my nails. It is a solution that helps you to stop nail biting. My dad and I went to Subway to eat. I had a meatball sandwich and I licked my fingers. WHAT A NASTY UNBEARABLE TASTE! My facial expression just flipped from a smile to a grossed out face. It was nasty, but it worked. I did not bite my nails all day. Everything went fine in rehearsals. I got my singing, acting, and dancing down pact. I am glad to have Monday off so that I will be rested and get re-energized for Tuesday. TTYL
Alphonso

3 comments:

  1. Hello Alphonso!

    My name is Jennifer Leach and like you I'm a proud Trentonian. I was excited to learn that a young person from Trenton landed such a huge role in The Lion King. I saw this show two years ago and I loved it. I'm planning to go back on October 24th to cheer you on. I'm also planning a trip for the youth of my church to see the show as well, sometime in March. You have made your hometown very proud and I can't wait to see you on Broadway! I wish you much success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nerves are always there when you least expect them but they follow you at any stage of life so you are not alone. I'm glad you found a solution for your nail biting though---I think it will work! Don't worry, be happy(Hakuna Matata) :).....you are at a wonderful point in your young life and I know this is just the beginning. Have a great week and you know I'll be checking in daily! XO

    ReplyDelete