Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Day With the Hyenas

Today we sang for a long time. Mr. Karl was trying to make sure that we had all of the harmonies and that they stuck with us. It was exhausting, but it was necessary. Finally, we got to do the "Elephant Graveyard" scene with the other actors. It was great. The set spins around in circles and we have to run on it. It can be very tiring, but I got use to it. In the play, there are three main hyenas. They look scary but cool at the same time. They make me feel scared which helps me stay in character and that is good. The actors play their hyenas role so well. Jen told me that they, the hyena actors, depend on me being a lion and I have to depend on them to be scary hyenas. Overall, it was a day full of hyenas. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. A day with the Hyenas, I can just imagine that, I'd be scared tooo! The set spinning around sounds like a real challenge running to get on but your young you can handle it no problem!!! Simba seems to be quite comfortable in his role---we knew that would take no time at all! Opening day is coming soon-----you will be ready! XO

    ReplyDelete