Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Arrival at Pride Rock

Today I came in the middle of someone playing, "I Just Can't Wait to be King". Ruthlin saw me and told me to get on the stage and dance. So I did and I danced to the rest of the song. All of the props are so cool and huge. It gets a high mark on my coolness chart. I also met some of the other actors; Timon, Puumba, Scar and Mufasa. They are such cool guys and great to work with too. My favorite is Timon because of his voice. It sounds small and tiny. The best part of today was that I got to get on Pride Rock. It is really, really high. To my surprise, it wasn't scary at all. There are steps that take you all the way to the top. It kinda reminds me of the graveyard bones because they also have steps. It is so exciting to run and jump on things and not get in trouble for it. How refreshing! TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. Pride Rock is so appropriate to your "moment in time" right now. So happy the cast members are really cool. You seem to be keeping up with it all...school and "work". Enjoy every moment! XO

    ReplyDelete