Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Can't Believe It....An Easy Day

Today the Nalas actresses came and had to learn their songs and dances. As a result, I got to leave early. So that felt good. That gave me more time to play outside. But tomorrow I can't slack off. I have to bring my "A" game. It was fun not to be alone today. I'm with my sisters all day, so I'm kinda use to having other girls around. I flew through my singing and dancing. I did well too. My mom and I reviewed my lines on the train ride home. I'm so glad to be home. TTYL

Alphonso

2 comments:

  1. Easy day for you....that will make up for all those long,hard ones...enjoy them when it happens!
    You usually do take your "A" game wherever you go. :) How did that picture of us get on the website---did the board interview you? Anyway another amazing day----keep up the great job! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Ruth - Keep the faith and God will give you all the strength you need. You can do all things thru Christ who strengths you!

    ReplyDelete