Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Glimpse Into The Future

Today was filled with anticipation. On every break I would look at the time. I knew that we were going to see the show after rehearsal. I could not wait to see it. After rehearsal we walked to the theatre and tried on our shoes. Then Jeremy, one of the young Simbas showed me around. Cypress, one of the young Nalas showed Shereen and Shannon around. It was overwhelming. My dressing room is AWESOME. Then we went on stage and compared it to the rehearsal room. Soon it was time for the show to start. We took our seats and we were so excited. The show was great. Today was a fun day. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. Alrighty then! Seeing the show must have been awesome but being in the show has to be the best. Soooooo the best is yet to come! Hang tight! XO

    ReplyDelete