Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bringing Them to Tears

Today we rehearsed all of our scenes starting from my first scene, which is "Day With Dad". Once I did "He Lives in You", Shereen and Shannon were in tears. Then I did "The Stampede" scene and they were really crying. The fact that they were so moved gave me a great big boost of confidence. What a wonderful compliment. I did a good job. They were asking me, "How are you so good?" I didn't know what to say. But as I reflect, I realize that my mom taught me everything I know. She taught me how to draw on my own experiences to bring out emotions. Thanks to mom, I brought people to tears. I am glad that I will have the chance to give the audience what Simba is feeling. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. You go ahead Simba give it what you got!!! Sounds like you have a lot! Thanks Mom, family is sooooo very important----it's your unconditional live line. :) I can't wait to see and hear Simba real soon. Keep up the good work, we are all rooting for you! See you tomorrow! XO

    ReplyDelete