Monday, September 14, 2009

My First Full Day of School

Today was my first full day of school. I had a lot of catching up to do in class work, but I caught myself up. Lunch was awful. One of the boys in my class had a hot dog that was not cooked all the way. It was not satisfying. I also found out that I have to pay $1.75 for lunch. I'm gonna start bringing my own lunch because in my opinion, that lunch is not worth a single penny. On a good note, I did well in class. It seemed easy, but it is always easy at the beginning of the school year because teachers are reviewing what was learned in the previous grade. I went to my first after school session. It was so much fun. We played games, a had snack, then we did our homework. I loved it. When I finally got home, I was so tired that I took an hour nap. I really needed that. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a god day at school today---missed seeing you! :( Have a good week in NYC!

    ReplyDelete