Friday, September 11, 2009

My Sister's Birthday

Today was my sister's birthday. For her birthday gift, I gave her a pink shirt that said, " New York Princess". I told her it was earrings in the bag but it was a shirt. I sang with Mr. Paul today. He is a real jokester. He sent me a text message that said, "You smell". What a crack up. Ruthlin came to rehearsal for dance and choreography. I practiced all the choreography with Shannon and Shereen. They are both young Nalas. It is fun working with them. I wrote my blog so late because we went to the movies for my sister's birthday. All of her friends were there. It was a very good time. TTYL

Alphonso

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are good to your sister(s). They are both sweet girls. Wish the birthday girl best wishes for me!

    It is so amazing that you are doing this blog. We enjoy reading it every night.

    Harmony baffles me. I am in awe of anyone who can do it.

    We can't wait to see your show, so keep up the hard work. You inspire us all! Love, Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. good morning lil bro i just wanted to tell u to keep ur head up and do what it do luv u man tell the family i love and tell mean one happy brithday from us The Diggs family

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOPE U ARE HAVING FUN AND MAKING A LOT OF PROGRESS. MY MOM AND I ARE SO EXCITED LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING U ON BROADWAY BUT MY MOM IS THE MOST EXCITED TO SEE HER STAR STUDENT. I LOVE THE STORY U TELL US EVERYDAY.... WELL MOST OF THE DAYS. THE RAT KIND OF FREAKED ME OUT. OH BY THE WAY DID U REALLY SEE A RAT ON THE TRAIN OR U JUST KIDDING? BYE AND SEE U......WELL WE WILL SEE U ON THE BIG STAGE. SHINE BRIGHT AND REMEMBER THAT WHEN U GET SHY JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES AND JUST PRETEND THAT IT IS JUST U AND ONLY U BY YOURSELF. SEE YA ... MARIELLE(MRS. BARSTOW'S DAUGHTER)=)=)=]=]=]=]=)=)=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I skipped Friday was busy as soon as I walked in the door from school......some days......
    Happy Birthday to ?...u didn't tell me which sister.
    Sounds like Friday's practice was awesome. Get some rest over the weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete