Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ostriches, Giraffes and Fans, Oh My...

Today we ran through the whole "I Just Can't Wait to be King" number. We did it with the ostriches, giraffes and all of the dancers. I got on my ostrich kinda late, but I got on stage in time. Then I got off too slow, but got on stage in time again. It was so great. Then we did "Day With Dad". That was fun too. I got to work with the main Mufasa. His name is Nathaniel but we call him Nate. I was really energized. After we did all of that, Marquis and I had a recording session. We recorded saying, "Dad" over and over again. It was so cool though. When we were getting ready to go on our dinner break, someone asked to speak with me at the stage door. I couldn't figure out who would want to speak to me. I went out and there were seven people who were there to see the show. They were talking to my Godfather on the train and he told them that I was in rehearsal and they wanted to see me in person. I haven't even done my first show and people are already waiting for me at the stage door. Wow! After our break, we got to track again. It was better than the other time because funny things were happening left and right. Tomorrow I will be flying! I can't wait! TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. Your in the Hit Parade now---you are officially a celebrity. You will surely have some good stories to tell your own family someday. You better practice your autograph...you've only got a week! Give it all you got!! XO

    ReplyDelete