Thursday, September 3, 2009

Third Day Pay Day

When I woke up this morning, I felt like I was hit by a truck. It was such unbearable pain. I couldn’t twist move or bend without it hurting. But Mommy rubbed me with Ben-Gay. Before we left for New York we went to my school orientation. It wasn’t too long so we were just in time for the train. On the train my mom and I rehearsed some of my scenes. To my surprise, a lady recognized me from the newspaper. I was shocked and happy at the same time. We pulled into Penn Station, took the A subway and got off at Columbus Circle. We thought we would end up on one side of Columbus Circle, but we ended up on the other side. Thankfully, we got to Ailey on time. Rehearsals were the same as always, singing first, acting, and then dancing. My bones were still hurting. Guess what, I’m going to take my first hot bath with some Epson salt. I hope it works. TTYL
Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. Your getting well acquainted with the routine of the day---that's great! Soon you'll be giving tours around New York---I can just see it now---"Celebrity volunteers time for tours:) LOL!!
    I was so happy to see you at school today with your family----I feel the pride instantly from their vibes! Your going fo find out that a lot of people will recognize you---better carry a pen. Hope your epson salt bath helped your aches and pains. Have a good day tomorrow! XO

    ReplyDelete