Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Second Day of Broadway

Today I had a fitting for my costume. I have 2 hand beaded corsets, tailored pants with African print and a loin cloth attached. Why do I have 2 corsets? One is for flying and on is for just wearing. Then after the fitting, I practiced for the show at Ripley Greir Studios. I started with singing again then choreography. I learned the dance to the Morning Report. Trust me it is no joke. That dance is very tiring. There are cartwheels and round offs and Russian jumps. I also get to do the worm. Then we did some more singing. It was so hard that on my break I cried. But my mom gave me a pep talk and I felt all better. She kissed me and said,” We're made from strong stock so go get’em” and I did just that. After that the day was a little easier. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep on the train home. TTYL

Alphonso

3 comments:

  1. Alphonso your writing is top notch! Sounds like another grueling day----I have a feeling now you know what "working folks" feel like sometime. The show must go on and those encouraging words from Mom----well she's simply wonderful too(you already know that)! Eat those Wheaties......until tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking that maybe you might like to write about some of your adventures in story form and illustrate them in a book for art class.

    Good luck to you, our superstar!!

    Love, Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dude u and your sister are the best, to get in a broadway show.Ive beem trying to do that for years, and it will never work at all. Do you think u can pass some tips to a rookie?

    ReplyDelete