Friday, September 25, 2009

Well Prepared

Today we did the whole show with the entire cast of Act One with full makeup, hair and costumes. Marquis went first. He did a very good job. Then it was my turn. It felt like a breeze going through the show. I had another ostrich problem. First my foot got stuck on the wing. Then my pants got hooked on the steps. I was still on time for every part. I didn't get lost or mixed up with any of my cues and staging. Overall everything went really smooth. I met a young woman on the train coming home. Her name was Kelsey and she was very nice. She was looking at me kinda strange. I think it was because I still had some of the makeup on my face. She got so excited when I told her that I was in The Lion King on Broadway. We all talked for a while then she asked me for my autograph. She had a suitcase that was bigger than she was. It was so funny seeing her handle it. We laughed when she told us that she was only going away for the weekend because it looked like she was packed for a month. I am so excited and I am well prepared for opening night. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment