Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The New Crew is in Effect

Today was our first show, but I didn't perform and neither did Shannon. It was Marquis and Shereen's turn. Tomorrow, Marquis is performing with Shannon. Since I did not perform, I took the time to decorate my dressing room. I brought pictures of my family and things to play with. It looks really good, but I still want to do a few more things. I was checking the Lion King website all day to see if our headshots were posted, but they weren't. While Marquis and Shereen were performing, Shannon and I talked and we ate Chinese food. I haven't had Chinese food in a long time. It was so good. Two more days and it will be my opening night. Yeah! TTYL

Alphonso

3 comments:

  1. Will we be able to see your dressing room? Just kidding, but take some pictures for us to look at. Are you nervous about Saturday? You'll be a blast, I just know it! See you soon. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you ever taste other food before

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete