Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Short Day

Today, I woke up at 6:41 in the morning to get on the train at 7:46. When we got to the train station there was a train already on the track so, we got on that. I slept on the train because I was so tired. By the time we got in New York, I was all rested, awake, and ready to work. We sung harmonies today. We did a very good job. Then we did the scene leading into ”I Just Can’t Wait to be King”. I did not have choreography today and that made rehearsal really quick. Rehearsal was short because the directors had to put in a new Zazu. Today was really fun and smooth. It was a short day of rehearsal.

3 comments:

  1. So good to see you today---you seem to be getting taller everytime I see you--all that dancing and singing is stretching you out! :)
    Have a good day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Ruth - Hang in their because I believe in you, and I send you lots of hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you! I can't wait to read about your adventures!
    Mandy Walker

    ReplyDelete