Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Finally Made It to the Theatre

Today I got to rehearse in my corset and shoes. It is very different than wearing regular clothes. It's harder to cartwheel because the corset is designed to keep me standing up straight. The shoes are a bit slippery too. I slipped a few times. As for my singing and dancing, I did well. I rehearsed my acting and singing in the lobby of the Minskoff Theatre where "The Lion King" is showing. But the best thing was that we danced on stage! It was fantastic. The stage is really huge. I had lots of room to move around when I danced. Tomorrow we start rehearsing "The Elephant Graveyard" scene. Those hyenas are gonna be so scary. It will help me stay in character. I did have two embarrassing moments today. At the end of rehearsal, I went to put my socks on and the seat part of the chair in the theatre closed up and I didn't realize it. When I went to sit back down, I almost fell. I refuse to disclose the other embarrassing moment. You can try and guess. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. Hi buddy! Sounds like another exciting day. Your embarrassing moments make me smile...can I guess it has something to do with your corset? You do realize you are a lucky young man-----rehearsing in the lobby of the Minskoff Theatre...now, how awesome is that? I'm in your corner, have a wonderful day tomorrow. XO

    ReplyDelete