Saturday, September 5, 2009

Its The Lion in Me

Today I worked on character. Being a lion is what I do throughout the whole show. It is not very easy. You have to move with grace and keep your eyes focused on what you are hunting. I got some inspiration from the cat in the pizza shop I went to. He was sleep but then he got up and looked at my sister and me. It never took its eyes off of us until it had a good look. Then it walked away. When it walked it was all in grace. In rehearsal I tried to harness my inner lion. I know all of my scenes that invole me and someone else besides Nala. The only scene that I still have to learn is The Stampede. I will learn that tomorrow. Then on Tuesday the Nalas come. TTYL

Alphonso

3 comments:

  1. We LOVE reading your blog! Sounds like a lot of fun (except the rat, of course....YUCK!) Keep in touch with your inner lion. I really like that one. Have a great weekend.

    Love Mrs B & Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey this is Quashawn and I was just wondering what does TTYL mean

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is monique and i want to know if you saw a real lion?

    ReplyDelete