Friday, September 4, 2009

That's a rap....No that's a rat

Today was the best rehearsal ever. I sung well, I did the Morning Report dance all the way through without forgetting anything at all, I acted well, and I got my check stub. I did so well that I got out early. There was just one thing that messed up the day. No we didn’t get lost and we weren’t late. There was huge a dead rat in the subway. I almost stepped on it. I screamed at the top of my lungs. My mom thought I sprained my ankle, but no…. IT WAS A RAT. When we were on the train, we kept on thinking that we were on the wrong train. Why? We were sitting backwards on the train. My mom asked a passenger where the train was going and he said Trenton. My mom and I said, “Whew!” I have to memorize the Hakuna Matata Scene. It won’t be hard, but it is a lot. While I was on the train a man named Ken asked me for my autograph. It was strange but he was excited to get it. I guess Igotta get use to it. TTYL
Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. A rap, a rat, OH MY!!!!!! It's an experience going back and forth to New York for sure! Sounds like you had a positive day in spite of the excitement. The Hakuna Matata script will give you somthing to do over the 3-day weekend,,,,,,NOT!!! Enjoy your time off....see you soon! XO

    ReplyDelete