Monday, September 28, 2009

Another Day Off

Today is my day off. The best thing about it is that there is no school or work. So my mom took this time to shop for things I need for the show. We also bought my baby cousin's birthday present. We got her a learning laptop. It helps her learn how to type words, phonics, and it also has music and games. I bought my self a mood ring too. After that we went home and I played outside. I rode my scooter. Today was a very relaxing day. Tomorrow is opening night for Shereen and Marquis. I am so excited for them. Break a leg!TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to be KING!!!!! Simba you are ready and I am sooooo very proud. Opening night should be a breeze. Reading your stories has been an amazing adventure for me--you make them soooo real I feel like I've been to every practice. Break a leg buddy, break a leg!!! XO

    ReplyDelete