Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Niki's Back!

Today my wrangler, Niki, came back from Texas. She was on vacation. We all missed her so much. I gave her a card. She gave me a big hug. We told her everything that happened while she was gone. We had to take the Halloween decorations down because they were having a concert at the theatre last Monday. The singers were using the dressing rooms. Niki was not happy when she came back and saw no decorations. So she took the decorations and put them back up in the hallways. They were having a Yankees pep rally today in the middle of Times Square. The people were really excited. On the way home, we caught an earlier train than the one we planned. We got home earlier so I took a nap. It was a good nap, especially since my dad bought me a new mattress set. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment