Sunday, November 1, 2009

Banana, Banana

On Halloween Day, Niki, Shereen, Shannon, Marquis, and I dressed up. I was a magician but I forgot my wand. So the puppets department made me one. Niki did not show us her costume until the second show. I found out that her costume was a banana. She said it was really lame. The ends of the banana were very droopy and floppy. The picture in the magazine looked great. But when the costume came it was bad. So she asked some people from puppets to help fix it up. She stuffed the ends, painted the banana with brown spots to make it look rotten, and she put on make-up to blend in with the costume. The costume was alright but the make-up was freaky and weird. I had to do all of my cues with a giant banana. I asked what if somebody from the audience sees you in the wings. That made me nervous. I could not wait until she took that costume off. Today was smooth and fast. They had a new Green Couch Series today. J-bo performed his original songs while he played the electric guitar. I thought it was wonderful and Enrique did a spoken word and comedy skit. Enrique said that people say he looks like Jackie Chan. I laughed so hard. When I finished work, my mom and I headed for the train station and guess who we saw..... my Godfather, Joe L. He works for Amtrak and he was changing trains in New York from Chicago. So we came home on Amtrak with him. That train is much, much faster than NJ Transit. Before I knew it, we were home. A perfect ending to a perfect day. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment