Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Time For Celebration

Yesterday, my God sister and brother came over so we could give my God brother his birthday gift. We got him a talking truck that came with a hard hat, a vest, and a stop sign. He did not like the costume but he loved the truck. He was racing around the house with his truck. I ran around with them too. They are so cute.
Today in school, I stayed on Study Island most of the time. My class was having a party for Thanksgiving but I wasn't going to be there. I was going to get picked up before the party. My cousin came over my house today. He is in college. He said he might finish in May. I am so happy for him. At the theatre, I got creative and found an old build a bear box. I put it on my head and said that I was an astronaut. They laughed at me. Everybody thought it was hilarious. It was pretty funny. The day went by fast. Tomorrow comes another. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment