Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy 5,000!

Yesterday was our 5,000 showing of the Lion King. I was happy to be on stage that night. Julie Taymor was in the audience which made it even more exciting. She is the master mind behind the Lion King; the show's creator. Before the show, she told us not to go all out because she was there. My mom asked me if I was nervous. I said I wasn't. I thought it was an honor to be doing the show that evening. After the show, they had a big party at the Bond Club and we were allowed to go. The party was great! They had a cake with a big lion on it. It was cool. I took so many pictures. If you'd like to see some, you can go to playbill.com and look for them. I didn't get home until 3:30am, but I had so much fun. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. Lucky, lucky you! I am proud to hear you say it is an honor to be doing the show while the mastermind, Julie Taymor, was there to enjoy it. Did I tell you your parents are the greatest? Oh yes, I did but I'll say it again, Your parents are the greatest(be sure to tell them in case they don't read this). Your respect for yourself and for others will only bring you more success in all you do! Glad you had fun at the big celebration. You need to write a book---that will be next!!!! :) XO

    ReplyDelete