Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Fun But Busy Weekend

Friday was my father's birthday. As a birthday present, my mom took him to B. Smith. It is a restaurant in New York. Unfortunatly I had a show so I could not go. But I am glad they had a great time. I had my first guitar lesson that day too. I learned two chords. I was happy. After the show, a boy was with his family in the train station and he had a Lion King playbill. My mom asked if he just saw the show. He said yes. My mom finished,"You just saw him in the show!" His mother's face lit up and she said," You did an awesome job." Then she continued,"You got out of costume fast!" I smiled.
Saturday was our second Annual Cub Olympics session. I ate light so I could do my sit ups. We had to bring our 1st scores up or we had to do that excercise two times a day. I was determined to beat my score. I beat every one of my records. I was proud of myself. My dad and I went to the M&M Factory. It had so many colors. You name a color they have it.
Today I finished my book. I bet that I could finish it in one week and I did. I read all 50 chapters. I knew I could do it. I had another guitar lesson today. This time I learned a third chord. The cast member who is teaching me said that I will be on my way in no time. Between shows we had a pot luck for a cast member. It was so much fun. At the second show, I relaxed. I took my shoes off and laid down. That was great. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment