Sunday, November 8, 2009

Meeting Niecy Nash and Star Jones

Yesterday during my break, I went to see A Christmas Carol starring Jim Carey. It was in 3-D. That movie was so cool. I loved the special effects. Today I was tired. But I was not too tired to do my show. My friend found his phone and called me. I was happy because he hasn't talked to me in a long time. It was like a reuniting. My favorite part of today was meeting Niecy Nash. She sounded the same as she does on her show Clean House. My mom told her that I was in the Lion King on Broadway and she started singing I Just Can't Wait to be King. My mom was super excited. She says that's her girl. I was excited too. We told my dad that we met her. He did not believe us until we sent him a picture. Then he started to ask a bunch of questions. I also met Star Jones and she was very nice. She is from Trenton too and told us that she used to date our mayor, Douglas Palmer. Boy, was I surprised because my mom knows the mayor and my dad works for him. What a small world. Meeting them made my day. TTYL

Alphonso

2 comments:

  1. You are becoming quite the actor meeting all these famous stars. I know you are taking in every moment and holding onto all the memories you create every single day. You are amazing! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that Post and got it fine and informative.
    ClearView Surfaces

    ReplyDelete