Monday, November 2, 2009

This Is It

Today my teacher was not in school. My class got split up into different classes. I went to my fourth grade class but then I was sent to Pre-K to help the teacher. After school I went to the movies to see " This Is It" by Michael Jackson. That movie was amazing. The special effects were so good. They had elevator toasters that fly you up and out of the elevator and land. The video effects on the screens at the concert were superb. They made one video where they took 9 men and made 1,000,000,000 of them. I thought that was very cool. Today was the perfect day for a movie. If you haven't seen it, you should. It's great for the whole family. Michael Jackson was so talented and he was a great man. Since I've been working, I've learned that he came to see the Lion King with his children. Everyone said that he was so friendly and came backstage to personally meet the cast. What a nice man and a great human being. We will all miss his talent. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment