Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Boy do I have alot to be thankful for this year. We had Thanksgiving day off. That meant we had to do two shows on Friday. I did the matinee that day and it felt so weird because I usually do the evening show on Fridays. And guess what... my whole family spent the day in New York. We walked around and took in some sights. On my break, we went to Toys-r-us. I bought New Moon dog tags. It was so crowded in the store because it was Black Friday. Yesterday my sisters, my cousin and my dance teacher re-did my room. They painted it blue and put up a mural with dolphins on the walls. They also put glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. They are so cool. I love my new room. Yesterday we also had another Cub Olympics session between shows. I did better than all the weeks before. I was so proud of myself. Before I went to the Cub Olympics, my dad and I went to ESPN Zone. I played alot of games. It was so much fun. Today, since it was Thanksgiving weekend, we only had one show to do. It was a matinee. I did the matinee like I always do. Today went really fast. Tomorrow I have school. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment