Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just Call Me Little Guitar Boy

Today was the best day ever. I had a rehearsal at 1:00. It was just to clean up some scenes. After rehearsal, my mom and I went to Dallas BBQ's. The portions were so big for such little money. That is now a plus on my list of good restaurants. After we left BBQ's, my mom took me to Sam Ash. It is a music store. She bought me an acoustic guitar as an early birthday present. I was so happy. A member of the cast agreed to teach me some things. I was so excited to have a guitar. It came with an amp, instructional dvd, picks, and a strap. It was a good deal. I took it back to the theatre and everyone was so happy about me getting a guitar. I love my guitar and I love my mom for getting it for me. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. Okay, little guitar man so you wanna play the guitar! Awesome--with your musical background you can just about teach yourself. My son Chris did just that. At the age of 7 he was playing piano and at 12 self taught the drums and shortly after the guitar. He was playing in a band during middle school and continued in the jazz band in high school. He continues to play all three instruments today as a stress reliever from college. So I said all this to say you never know where your musical talents will lead you. We know where your singing and acting has taken you so far so keep reaching and going for the gold. Enjoy the weekend performances. XOXO

    ReplyDelete