Tuesday, November 3, 2009

From Division to Solving Mysteries

Today we had a substitute teacher instead of getting split up. She was nice but sometimes she was mean. She told everybody in the school that we were such a good class. I thought that was very nice of her. I did not have any problems with her. I realized I had a problem with division in school. So I told my mom and she helped me. She showed me a super fast way. It is very easy too. The train ride went so fast. Maybe it was because I played video games the whole time. While I was at the theatre, my mom went to Barnes and Nobles. She bought me a set of Encyclopedia Brown books. On the way home, I started reading the first book and I couldn't put it down. I'm half way through already! I can't wait to read again tomorrow. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. Those Encyclopedia Brown books are the greatest. I am so very happy that you are who you are through and through---don't allow stardom to change any of that! You are awesome. XO

    ReplyDelete