Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Little Time to Chill

Yesterday, my teacher gave me a bunch of books to read. I took the book, "To Be a Slave" with me to New York. I read two pages on the train and I fell asleep. It was so boring and did not hold my attention. Niki, my wrangler, was reading this book called Tunnels. The cover looked so interesting. She loves books about slaves so we exchanged books. I read the first chapter on the train ride home and it was so good. Today I had a day off from school. It was Veteran's Day. I was so happy to have a day off. It felt so good to have a longer sleep in the morning. I went with my sister to her dance rehearsal today. Then I went to the train station. My dad did a park and ride today. When we arrived in New York, we took the subway to the theatre. Backstage at the theatre, I played "Sorry" and watched "Home Alone 2". We didn't finish the game because we started watching the movie first. Today was a great day to have a day off. TTYL


Alphonso


PS: I have pictures and audio interviews at Broadway.com then click on show buzz and at NYTimes.com then click on theatre. I'm having a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment