Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tests, Tests, and More Tests

In school, we took nothing but tests on the computer. First we took a test on Learnia. We did Math and Reading. The questions were not really hard, but some of them needed serious thought and work. When we finished that, we did Study Island. I aced my pretest in math. I was so proud of myself. When I finished Study Island, I started to read more of "Holes". Soon it was time for me to get picked up. On the way to New York, I read a chapter of my book then I went to sleep. When I woke up, I tried to zip up my jacket but I was zipping up my jacket pocket. I almost broke the zipper. I was so bushed. At the theatre, I was pretending to be my character "The Weirdo". The Weirdo laughs at everything and always has a sinister smiles. I also practiced for the next round of the Cub Olympics on Saturday. This week went by fast. Tomorrow is my show night. TTYL

Alphonso

PS. My schedule for December and January is Wednesday, Friday, Saturday evenings and Sunday matinee.

No comments:

Post a Comment