Tuesday, October 20, 2009

One Step Closer to President Obama

Today was so cool. I finished my work in school and it is ready to go up on the board. I was so happy to get that writing done. It was so tough. But I put my all into that writing. I think I’ll get a good grade. I had no homework today so I was glad about that. At the theatre, my mom told me to do my blog for Monday. I did that blog, but I didn’t do this one until now. I didn’t do it then because I thought I would wait until the day was over to write. Guess what happened… the president’s motorcade rode right past 8th and 35th. We were standing right there watching. It was amazingly cool. First the motorcycles went by, then the police cars, then the president’s car. It had American flags on the front of the car. I did not believe what I saw for a long time. Today was the best. TTYL

Alphonso

PS. My performance schedule is going to remain the same through November 29, 2009

2 comments:

  1. I think if you work hard enough, someday you too might be president!! Keep up all your hard work. We can't wait to see your show. I'm sure you will be dazzling!!!

    Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update on you performance schedule!

    ReplyDelete