Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Could Use a Nap

Today we had a girl's birthday party in my class. We had crackers and cheese and cake. But as soon as I was about to get the food, my mom was in the office ready for me to leave. When we left, I showed my cousin my crafts that I made. I used straws to make animated paper puppets. I made a crocodile, a cheetah, and a bird. My mom said they were creative. So did my cousin. My cousin also rode the train up with me to his college in New Brunswick. He was good company and very loquacious. He taught me that word. It means talkative. I like to learn new words. When I got to the theatre, since I wasn't on, I took a nap. I got the cot out of the girls dressing room and laid on it. I was gonna sleep until places. But then the warm ups started. What woke me up was,"Woooooooooooooooooooo! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" from the cast. I also heard people vibrating their lips in different pitches. Then I tried to order food but the phone wasn't working. That was weird. The day went fast because I got picked up early from the theatre. We caught an express home so I was glad. Today was a day for a perfect nap. But I didn't get it. It was all right though. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you need more than a nap! Keep up your strength, you're just getting started. Oh yeah, by the way, I learned something new today, the word loquacious. Thanks, I'll be using that in the classroom! :) Never too old to learn something new! Thanks buddy. XO

    ReplyDelete