Saturday, October 24, 2009

I Had A Little Boo-Boo

Yesterday I was having such a great show. Then guess what happened? I fell on my way out of the theatre. It's very dark when I run out during the Scar scene and I missed the step. I fell and landed on my face. Boy did it hurt. I wanted to cry but I knew I had to make it to my next cue and I didn't want to mess up my makeup. So I told myself that I had to get through Hakuna Matata. I did it! Backstage, they put ice on my face to keep it from swelling. After the show, I signed autographs and took pictures. It really hurt my face to smile, but I couldn't disappoint the fans. It was raining really hard so my mom and I took the subway to the train station. Tommorrow I'll be more cautious. TTYL

Alphonso

PS. Thank you to everyone who came to see me from my Dad's job on Thursday. It was great having you!

No comments:

Post a Comment