Friday, October 16, 2009

My Tail Went Astray

Yesterday, my show was sold out. That is a very exciting feeling to be in a show that is sold out. I put on a great show for them. My tail was being mean to me on stage. I went to jump and it scratched me. Then, I was tripping and falling on it. I did not like that. During the second act, we had food from the Chicken Bar. I got chicken fingers and fries. That was some good food. Niki said everything from Chicken Bar is good. I believe her. At the train station, we missed the early train. So we had to wait for the next one. There was a guy talking to himself. He was scaring me. My cousin and his mentor rode the train home with us. They were coming from seeing Hamlet. I was so tired that my mom let me sleep in. That rest was great. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment