Saturday, October 3, 2009

President Obama's Call

Yesterday was a changing day in my life. Opening night was great, but now I have to get in the groove of things. Everyday, I have to try to be better than the day before. Even though I made little errors, I will correct them and the most important part is that I am having so much fun. Before the show started, I practiced going up and down on the ostrich. Then I ran back and forth on the stage to get my endurance up. I have to remember not to dig my heels into the floor. Oh I almost forgot, President Obama had one of his aides call my house! He sent his regards that he couldn't make it to my opening night, but he congratulated me just the same. He had to go to Denmark so he couldn't come. How great is that! Well, I'm off to New York now. TTYL

Alphonso

2 comments:

  1. Too cool!! Maybe he and his family will make it to one of your shows...or perhaps he will even invite you to visit him at the White House.:)

    Just keep having fun!

    Love, Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heart must have been beating fast when that special call came in. Wonder if President Obama and his family will surprise you? Dreams do come true you know!!!!

    ReplyDelete