Sunday, October 18, 2009

Putting the Past Behind You

Yesterday we had two shows. Between shows we had a signing party. I signed all of my posters before the rest of the cubs showed up. The food was better than the last time. That show was my day to learn that once you make a mistake, you put it in the past. I slipped on the graveyard bones when I climbed up. I was trying so hard to get up. I got up in time to roar. After that, I missed one of my cues. But it was alright. Today I had the matinee show. It was easy. It gets easier and easier every day. My mom always reminds me that every time I go on the stage, I have to give it my all, even though it's easier now. Between the show today, I had Mc Donalds. Then I talked with Nate. He plays Mufasa. We played Questions. That is a game when you ask questions rapidly and you have to answer every one. When the show started, Niki and I set up Halloween decorations. That was very spooky. Today was great. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. hi alphonso it's Samir Queen. I'm so proud of you! we are going to come see you perform my mom said after the holidays. guess what sadik and me are going to the lion king audition in nyc on this saturday. i'm excited about that. hope to see you soon, take care
    samir queen

    ReplyDelete