Sunday, October 4, 2009

Spreading Happiness

Yesterday was a two day show. Marquis and Shannon did the matinee. Shereen and I did the evening show. On my dinner break, Daddy and I went to Dave & Buster's. I had buffalo wings and fries and it was good. Then we played games. A man and his son were playing the crane game. They were trying to get an alligator. Then they gave up. Once I looked at it, I thought that I could get it. So I tried. The first time I missed it, but the second time was the charm. Then the door didn't open and I couldn't get it out. So my Dad went to get some help. A man came and got the alligator out for me and I was so happy. I put it in my dressing room. I had a lot of tickets, but the line was too long for me to get a prize. I would have been late for my show call time. I looked around and found a little boy and I gave him all of my tickets. I had about 100 tickets and he was excited to get them. We went back to the theatre and sat in the lobby. One of the rams, named Bongi, was playing an african drum and other cast members were singing and dancing. Bailey, Marquis' little sister, was dancing around and the cast said that we have another dancer. After the first act was over, Shereen and I watched the movie, "Fat Albert". It was funny and Shereen was laughing. Making people happy is a great feeling and I am so blessed to get to do it over and over again. TTYL

Alphonso

2 comments:

  1. Nanook, Uncle Allen and I are very proud of you. Who know that you were such a triple threat! Momo and I were seated in the aisle where you ran down during the scene where Simba ran away. She wanted to reach out and touch you just to let you know that she was there for you. Keep your hand in God's hand, follow your parents' direction and you'll receive many more blessings. Love, Aunt Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you made a lot of people happy and will continue bringing joy to everyone you meet now and throughout your lifetime. You are that special star we all strive for. XO

    ReplyDelete