Monday, October 26, 2009

Sporty Day

Today we caught up on our work. We graded our papers and put them in the file folders. We got a lot of work done. I got 100% on my math test! I also got my progress report today. I got the honor roll. I'm working hard to get straight A's. In gym, we played baseball and my team won. After school, I went to the Boys & Girls Club. I played soccer with the elementary team. My team won with the score of 2 to 1. Even though I did not score one point, I was happy to play on a school team. We had a big celebration after the game. When I came home, we went shopping. We got a lot of stuff. Overall, I had a sporty and energetic day. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. I'm back!!! I was very busy the last few weeks so I needed to catch up with the star. You sure have been busy yourself but having fun as well. Can't wait to see the play November 14th and get your autograph. I read your writing on the board and it looks good---keep it up! Talk to ya soon! XO

    ReplyDelete