Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hard Writing Monday

Monday was very hard. We had so much work to do. We had to do writing. We had to give more details in our pre-writing before we even got to write our stories. So we spent a lot of time doing that. Then we did everything on the first paper all over again on the second paper. My brain was hurting so badly. I got my glasses fixed because they were bent. So we went to the eye doctor and she fixed them perfectly. I was so happy because with my glasses I can see better when I am doing my work in school. After I got my glasses fixed, I went Halloween shopping. I went to two different stores, then I found my costume. It is a midnight stalker. It is like a vampire but cooler and less bloody and messy. I like it. Monday was really hard. But I’m glad to have gotten through it. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment