Monday, October 12, 2009

It's Hard to Keep a Tough Cub Down

I guess you've been wondering where I have been. Well, let me catch you up. On Thursday, I performed but there was something stirring up. On Friday, I went to the doctor and she said I was having an asthma flare up. She gave me a breathing treatment which makes me sleepy. Now I have to take all of this nasty medicine. There is nothing that I can do to make it taste better. So I just chilled for the rest of the day. I didn't want to, but I had to. So that meant no show and I was so dissapointed. I begged my mom to take me but she said that we had to follow the doctor's orders. Saturday I performed and I got so many hugs from everybody when I walked in the theatre. Even though I was gone for just one day, I was so excited to be back and I did a super job. Between the shows, we had a signing party. I joined the party right after my dad and I came back from ESPN Zone. We got on a simulated roller coaster and a simulated NASCAR race. Sunday I performed too. I felt like I was really refreshed. Between the shows on Sunday, part of the cast started the Green Couch Concert Series. Cast members get to showcase their hidden and secret talents. The cast did wonderful and funny performances. Our parents got to come too. I can't wait to perform again. I just love it! TTYL

Alphonso
PS: Hi Jennifer, Right now I perform every Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening and also Sunday matinee until October 25th. When the schedule changes, I'll make sure to post it. Thanks for your comments.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what happened to you! Glad you are feeling better and by the way, yes, mothers know best:) Sounds like you didn't miss a beat while you were out of commission for a day. Happy you love what you are doing! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update! I'm glad I asked the question because we were planning to come to the Saturday matinee show on October 24th. Please keep me posted. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete