Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Preparing For Bad Weather

Today we had an early matinee. It was nice to have an early show. Backstage, I played with two dogs that members of the cast own. Their names are Lucy and Zui. Zui's name is pronouced Zooo-eee. It's kind of complicated. Lucy loves food. If you hold your hand in a fist, she will lick your hand like you have food. They are both cute and small. I was sad that I had to do my home work. I got it done though. We can't have a dog at home because my mom is allergic to dog hair and I wanted to continue playing with the dogs. On the way home, we caught a train that only made three stops. I couldn't wait to get home. When we got home we went winter shopping. We got coats and rain boots. I'm wearing them tomorrow because it's gonna rain. Today was great but tomorrow is supposed to be bad weather. So bundle up everyone. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. The early shows during the week work well with homework and shopping and of course playing with the dogs! LOL :))) I think we are going to have an early winter so stay warm and toasty going back and forth to NYC. Check you out tomorrow! XO

    ReplyDelete