Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Very Relaxing Sunday

Today was very relaxiing. There wasn't anything that went wrong today. When my mom and I got up we had breakfast out of the breakfast room in the hotel. I had two waffles and two bananas. That was really good. After we ate my mom checked my new schedule. The schedule had the names of the two new kids that are joining the show. When I saw their names, I felt happy and sad. Happy because I would meet new people. But sad because Marquis and Shereen are leaving. After my mom checked her email we sat and watched tv. While we watched tv, I heard pigeons pecking at the air conditioner. I kept looking over at the AC every time I heard pecks. My mom said that they couldn't get in but I said that they could try. At the theatre Shereen and I played games backstage. We played two games of Boggle, one game of Uno, and one game of basketball. We had lots of fun. At home my cousin, aunt, and others went to the movies for my cousin's birthday. We saw Cop Out. That movie was so funny. I laughed so many times. That trip was fun. TTYL

Alphonso

4 comments:

  1. Hi Alphonso - Today, Tueday March 2nd, I saw you at your school. I was visiting a friend of mine Ms. Murrary (2nd grade) and saw you along with other students in the hall. I know you don't know me, but I was the lady who said hello to you. I had on sunglasses and said "Kudos to you". You were so polite and kind and I appreciate that. You are so good looking! I have emailed your mother and you a few times and actually I am waiting on your schedule starting from March 29th, so I can hopefully see you perform in April. As I said before keep up the good work at school and at the show. Ms. Murray says you are a wonderful young man and always polite. That is certainly true. Have a great time and I hope to see you perform in April.

    Ms. Diane E. McCormick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey its Tylir. Who are the other to kids that are coming and why are Marquis and Shereen leaving? Shereen and you were soooo good when i saw:<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tylir, Shereen and Marquis's contract is finishing in April. What did your friends say when you told them you came to the show?
    Alphonso

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taking a 10 year old to see a rated 'R' movie - great move. No wonder our society is so screwed up.

    Cop Out - Rated R for pervasive language including sexual references, violence and brief sexuality.

    Morons...

    ReplyDelete