Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Snacks Came Back

Today was a great day. My mom picked me up from school and when we got to the train station, we saw my godfather. So we all rode on the Amtrak express train to New York. It’s always great to see him. Since I lost my food at Madame Tussaud’s yesterday, my mom and I bought some food to store backstage so I can save money. I think that was a smart idea because I spend almost $10.00 every time I do a show.  Now I can save a lot of money. I have a big stash of food in my dressing room. At second act I was eating when suddenly Marquis brought up a bag from the stage door and it had the snacks that I lost yesterday. I was so happy because now I have double the snacks. when we came home I gave my Pastor a gift for his anniversary. He loved it. Today was great. TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment