Monday, February 1, 2010

A Very Busy Monday

Today was busy day. In school we did a lot of math and writing in our notebooks. Our notebooks are filled with daily questions. My hand was hurting because we wrote a lot of things. We also learned a lot from those questions. We did so much that we had to eat lunch in the classroom. Now we have information to look back on in the future. After school we did lots of things. We had to record my acceptance speech for the Black Image Awards because I have to work so I will not be able to attend the banquet. We also had to do something else but I'm gonna keep it a surprise. I worked very hard today and I can't wait to rest. TTYL

Alphonso

1 comment:

  1. Hello Alphonso - Kudos to you on your contract extension :) :) I know you are happy and I am happy also. I will now be able to come by means of Starr Tours to see the show. The dates of the bus tour are: June 5th, July 31st, August 14th, and Sept. 25th. I need to know, (ask your Mother) are you performing at the matinee on any of these days? Hopefully you are, because my sister and niece along with me, want to come and support you. Please have your mother email me back with the necessary information. Meanwhile, keep up the good work in school and in the show. God bless you.
    A fan...Ms. Diane McCormick.

    P.S. I am a friend of Minister and Evangelist Diaz at Calvary and a good friend of a teacher at your school, Ms. Barbara Murray-Dixon

    My email for your Mother: diddie352@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete