Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday -- Go Colts

Today was a great day. Everyone was so excited being that it was Super Bowl Sunday. Niki gave the leader of the chili cook-off Super Bowl cake balls. They were the colors of the Saints and the Colts. I was excited too. Between shows my parents and I stayed in the lobby and played Uno. We played lots of games. I'm glad I won at least once because my mom was kicking my and my dad's butt. I had lots of fun. At the second show, I sat in Butch's room and watched the Super Bowl. From what I saw, my team-the Colts, were playing well. I can't wait to see who wins. On the train my mom told me that she saw people from Trenton who came to see me. Unfortunately, they bought tickets for the evening show instead of the matinee. My dad felt really bad and so did my mom. I'm excited for Wednesday because another bus from Trenton is coming to see me in the show. That is so cool! TTYL

Alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment