Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Two Show Wednesdays

Today was a weird day because we had two shows. Usually there is only one on Wednesday, but today there was two. Niki and I finished watching Eight Crazy Nights at the second act of the first show. She almost cried at the end. She said it was very touching. Then when the movie was done, we got some puppies to play with. Our room was like a puppy garden. They were so cuddly and soft. I love them. Between shows my mom helped me with my homework. She made it simple so I could understand it. I did very well. At the second show, I hung out with the dogs and paid visits to the actors in the principle hallway. I had lots of fun. TTYL

Alphonso

PS: Check out my new poll------->

March 28th is a one show day and the show starts at 3:00pm. Double check your tickets. If they say 8:00pm showtime then there's a problem somewhere.

3 comments:

  1. Im sorry, I ment Sat. March 27th at 8:00pm. You will be in the 2:00 show that day correct? Bye any chance do you think they will let me switch my tickets to the earlier show? I know they dont refund them, but I donno about switching times if thats possable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alphonso its me again the kid whos going on the 27 of February. I was just saying on the day of the show im probaly gonna yell Alphonso so if you do hear that at the end, itll be me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alphonso,
    I enjoy reading your blog. You are a talented young man and I only hope the best for you.

    I am going to see the show on Feb. 21st. I hope to see your performance. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete