Monday, February 22, 2010

Getting the Big Check

Today was so cool. I felt like I was a major star. I had my first really big press conference. WZBN and Channel 6 Action News were in my school because the mayor was giving a check to the school. Mayor Palmer gave the money so that my fellow students can go to see The Lion King on Broadway. I was interviewed by the Trentonian newspaper. I also got to take a picture with the mayor, the executive board of his foundation and the big check for $13,500. He said that Bill Clinton helped him raise the money. That was so cool. It was even better because my mom, dad, godparents, and my uncle were there. Today was great. TTYL

Alphonso

3 comments:

  1. hey Alphonso its me again the person for february 27.I just wanted to say that i emailed my mom to email your parents and as soon as my mom responds to me ill let you know.

    ps. i just love your daily blogs their incredible
    and if you have a email and need my email its tylir98@aol.com!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tylir98 check your email! Alphonso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alphonso! It's great that you're in The Lion King! I wish I were too; what's it like??? I love this blog, it's fascinating! Since you're probably too busy to reply you can send to my email dramaticj@gmail.com It'd be really cool to get a reply from an actual cast member. I've always wanted to be young Nala!!!

    TTYL!!! TTFN!!! LMA <-- JK LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete